Preparing breakfast ahead of time doesn't get any easier when you're using overnight oats. You'll love how easy and fast it is to make it at home, how nutritious and nourishing each ingredient is for your body, and how creamy and delicious it tastes.
You can add your favorite fruits (dried fruits work well too!), seeds, and nuts if you like. Please don't worry if you have extra, because you can save them in a fridge and it will be as good for lunch or the next day.
We hope your day always starts with great fuel and energy. Enjoy!
2/3 Cup of rolled oats
1 Cup of non-dairy milk (we like almond milk, or oat milk)
1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoon of chia seeds
1.5 Tablespoon of cacao powder
1 Tablespoon maple syrup (as a sweetener. You can substitute this with honey.)
- flaxseeds and pumpkin seeds.
- fresh fruits like figs, blueberries, or raspberries.
- dried cranberries, cherries, or raisins.
- chocolate sauce, almond butter, or peanut butter.
1. Put oats, milk, lemon juice, and chia seeds together in a jar, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
2. In the morning, mix the muesli together with a spoon, add cacao powder, and maple syrup. Add any additional toppings as desired.
Note: To serve it warm, heat it in a microwave for 10-20 seconds before adding your toppings.